MetroDenver Pheasants Forever Banquet

PairOfLabs

Just a reminder that the MetroDenver Chapter of Pheasants Forever will be holding our annual fundraiser banquet on Saturday, March 29, 2014 at the Arapahoe County Fairgrounds-the same venue as last year but hopefully without a blizzard. Like last year we will have several activities for the kids like archery, a BB gun range, and a fishing game as well as some youth raffles. We'll have live auctions, silent auctions, general and bonus raffles, a wine cellar raffle and about a dozen other games and raffles for guns and other prizes.

Some of the highlights of the live auction will be two different African Safaris, an Argentina dove hunt, a tranquilizer dart hunt for a trophy bull elk, and multiple pheasant hunts and fishing trips. We will have over 18 shotguns, rifles and pistols including several limited edition commemorative models.

The doors will open for this family friendly event at 4:00 PM. Those who register by March 19 will be entered in an Early-bird registration raffle for a Ruger LCP .380 pistol.

Please check www.mdpf.org for more banquet details and to register. I hope to see you there.

Tom

Here's a partial list of guns to be auctioned off. For the first two, you do not have to be present to win and you can purchase raffle tickets at mdpf.org

Win. 101 O/U 12GA PF Gun of the Year special engraving limited edition
Browning Silver Hunter QF Gun of the Year Special engraving SemiAuto 20GA
CZ Upland Ultralight O/U 12GA
CZ Redhead Deluxe O/U 20GA
Benelli Super Black Eagle SemiAuto 12GA 3.5" Camo
Win Super X pump 12GA 3.5" Camo
Weatherby PA-08 Upland Youth Pump 20GA
Benelli Montfeltro SemiAuto 3" 20GA
Rem. 870 Youth Pump
Win. SX3 SemiAuto 20GA Camo
CVA Accura V2 .50 Black Powder Rifle SS/Camo
Ruger Hawkeye Predator .223 Rifle, SS/Laminated color stock
Special PF Range package by ISSC .22 tactical rifle and pistol
Ruger LCP .380 pistol
Ruger KSR9C SemiAuto 9mm pistol
Ruger LCR .38 revolver
Ruger special PF limited edition 22/45 Mark III .22 target pistol

Did I mention great Bar-B-Que by Pit Barrel Cookers and bottomless beer cups? Come on out-join PF, volunteer to give back to birds and youth hunting,
play games, win guns, have fun with the family--what better way to spend a Saturday night!!
Tom

Question

Is this a gun raffle or auction? You mention both in your post. I'm interested in buying some raffle tickets.

At the banquet we will have a live auction, silent auction, general and bonus raffle, and about 12 game/raffles for guns and other prizes. You can order Signature Raffle tickets online at mdpf.org for the Win. 101 12 GA O/U and Browning Silver Hunter 20GA SemiAuto. The Sig. Raffle tickets are $10.00, you do not have to be present to win, and each ticket gives you two chances to win. The first ticket drawn will win the Win. 101 and the 2nd ticket drawn will win the Browning Silver Hunter. I have shot similar models at shotgun demos and would be happy to add either to my collection.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Regards,
Tom

Back