Metro Denver Pheasants Forever Banquet March 10

PairOfLabs

Just a reminder that the MetroDenver PF Chapter Banquet will be March 10 starting at 5:30 PM. The location will be the same as last year-Marriott Denver South at 10345 Park Meadows Drive in Littleton.

Banquet cost is $40. Renewal of PF membership is $35 or you can renew and get a "bottomless" beer cup for $45. You do not have to be a PF member to attend the banquet although we sure hope you join. Raffle tickets for our Signature Raffle are $10 each. That prize is a limited edition Benelli Bi-Millionaire 12GA semiautomatic shotgun. You can check it out on the MDPF.org website or the Benelli website. Early bird registrations received before March 1, 2012 will be entered to win a Ruger LCP .380 ca. handgun.

There will be live auctions for a variety of items including at least eight hunt packages for pheasants, waterfowl, and Texas Whitetail and hogs. There will be a "Mad Hatter" raffle for a special production run Browning Cynergy 12GA O/U 3.5" in camo. Once again, Bearpoint Kennels in Larkspur will be donating a pointing lab pup for the live auction.

There will also be silent auctions for a variety of great gifts and special YOUTH RAFFLES. No youth will leave empty handed. Marriott has arranged for special room rates if you want to spend the night.

If you're on the mailing list, fliers will arrive shortly-both by mail and email. We look forward to seeing you there.

Send me a PM if you want any more detailed info

Tom P.O.L.

metro PF banquet

So do I need to register early with my son and buddy?

Greg

Greg,
Go to mdpf.org and click on "Banquet". There is an "on-line" registration form. It looks like if you do that today, March 1, you should be still eligible for the "early entry" raffle for a Ruger LCP .380.

Send me a PM so I know who to look for at the banquet so we can meet.

Tom-PairOfLabs

Back