Members declining

Alright guys once again we need to put your MASSIVE BRAIN POWER together and think of ideas to increase uph members:) More members means more fun:D Well I can't think of anything so it's up to you guys. You guys actually think I couldn't think of something:D I will search Al Gores internet and find a hot model to represent us:thumbsup: It will be a female:10sign: because I'm not part of the kinder gentler movement:eek: Know the rest of you can help with this too. Or just come up with another bright idea.
No Disco stuff blackcloud.

Alright guys once again we need to put your MASSIVE BRAIN POWER together and think of ideas to increase uph members:) More members means more fun:D Well I can't think of anything so it's up to you guys. You guys actually think I couldn't think of something:D I will search Al Gores internet and find a hot model to represent us:thumbsup: It will be a female:10sign: because I'm not part of the kinder gentler movement:eek: Know the rest of you can help with this too. Or just come up with another bright idea.
No Disco stuff blackcloud.

Another bright idea?

Seems like the number of Coot posts are directly disproportionate with the number of members on this forum. Just saying.

:D You know this forum wouldn't exist without you Coot!

Coot?

With the membership here representing a pretty wide area of pheasant hunting locales, might be able to hook up a link, or maybe a profile with PHEASANTS FOREVER' web magazine, and have them enjoy the benefits of ULTIMATE's memberships.

dunno. justanidea

Although, otta figure that although I'd imagine they have a similar problem, they (organizations) have a tendency to circle the wagons, instead of welcoming outsiders.

again. dunno

increased membership

Hey guys,
With the rough economy we all are experiencing across the country why not establish a site that showcases all of the talents, businessess, and expertise of the membership. Somewhat like "Linkedin". Why not do business with people with like interests such as this forum and pheasant hunting.

I think it's seasonal.

I agree on it being a seasonal low; BUT, If WebGuy :rolleyes: had an online store where members could purchase a UPH Hat. We could probrably jump start this dam economy. :D:D

Bigger names on other lines.

Much the same reason that many upland birds fall second to deer and turkey in some folk's eyes.

UPH has more activity then most hunting type forums for this time of the year. Folks are busy with summer activities. Still, those of you with year around interest in our sport hang around pretty good.:thumbsup:
There are even now new members joining UPH daily, most take a while to get the nerve to join in the conversations.

Been busy looking to see if the phez that made it through the winter here are doing okay but they are gone now. They was doing okay till the field started. After that started I couldn't find any.

Back