Male Golden retriever puppy for sale

goldenboy

I had a small litter of pups last week and I still have one male available. These pups will be ready for their new homes around the middle of May. I am a serious breeder with legitimate health guarantee's, paperwork, and all the necessary vet work done up to the point of you taking them home. These dogs are bred to hunt and run. I had 6 sold before the litter was on the ground but with only 2 males being born and the majority of my buyers wanting females I do have a pup available. The stud dog is MH titled and a great dog. The price for this male is $1,800. You can click on the website under my signature to get more info, check the website, and email me with any questions. I take great pride in raising great dogs that are given the best of care and handling to socialize them and make them great pets and hunting companions. I would love for this male to go to a good home where his potential as a hunting dog will be realized. Here is a picture of his mother and older sister. I own both of them as well.

Joel: As yo may recall, we hunted together a few years ago. And your female Roxy, who was pregnant at the time, was amazing. A classy hunter, brimming with enthusiasm.

I would buy one of your puppies in a heartbeat!

Is Maynard the dad?

Damn!

Damnit I wish the timing were better for us. Lost my Golden boy back in October but we can't do a puppy yet. Great looks, lines, clearances, and descriptions.

Best to you and the pups!

Yeah youre on my short list when Im ready for another pup. Coming from a Golden the size of a TRex Im ready for one on the smaller side. Just not ready for one yet.

Back