Looking for field bred cocker pup.

AteUp

Starting a search for field bred English cocker pup. Would like to stay close to home to see parents in action(I’m located in Kansas).
Prefer a male but open to either sex. Thanks for any help and feel free to message me with info.

I bought a French Brittiany from these folks, Maggie is a great dog. All I can tell you about the cockers is that Debbie hunts rabbit with them. Says she can't hit birds. These people where easy to work with. If these Cockers are of the same quality as the FBs are, then you can't go wrong. They have dogs now.

Last edited:
Thanks for replies. I’m familiar with gundogcentral looking for more word of mouth as opposed to Facebook and internet searches. 👍

I bought a French Brittiany from these folks, Maggie is a great dog. All I can tell you about the cockers is that Debbie hunts rabbit with them. Says she can't hit birds. These people where easy to work with. If these Cockers are of the same quality as the FBs are, then you can't go wrong. They have dogs now.
And what’s her kennel name?

I thought I was very clear about this search
Word of mouth. I can do a search including gundogcentral. And others but I wanted word of mouth. Thanks if you can’t provide that.

I’m afraid I’m gonna get my ass jumped. But some one I’ve messengered with is going to send his dog to a cocker guy out of Cherokee ks who guides at t&c , assume he meant t&c hunt club. Don’t know either one of them don’t even know the trainers name. So I guess more of online word of mouth.

I am looking for a cocker puppy too. I found a litter due to whelp in mid Feb. but would appreciate any other litters. I don't care where the lead comes from. I want something from championship lines.

I am looking for a cocker puppy too. I found a litter due to whelp in mid Feb. but would appreciate any other litters. I don't care where the lead comes from. I want something from championship lines.

AKC English Cocker Puppies $1000 - English Cocker Spaniels in Houstonia, Missouri - Little Dixie Ranch Gun Dogs - Gun Dog Breeders

Puppies for sale listings from the best gun dog breeders, trainers and kennels.
www.gundogbreeders.com

Back