looking for another shotgun

COWAN

Hello fellow Pheasant adicts! I'm looking for a Browning Bss. If you have one, or know of anyone who has one for sale, let me know.

I have a Miroku Model 500 in 12 gauge if you don't find the BSS, they are pretty close to the same thing without the over inflated price.

I have a Miroku Model 500 in 12 gauge if you don't find the BSS, they are pretty close to the same thing without the over inflated price.

Inflated is right. Not many years ago the BSS could be found for around $600.00 and sometimes less. Now, double if not tripple in price.

There is a 20 Ga on trapshooters.com for sale board. no idea if it is a good deal or not but thought i would pass it along.

Hello fellow Pheasant adicts! I'm looking for a Browning Bss. If you have one, or know of anyone who has one for sale, let me know.

You haven't said what gauge, ckokes or barrel length you are looking for.

I believe all BSS guns were single triggers but I'm not 100% sure. The Miroku were double triggers except for the Empire Grade which was single triggers.

In years past I have owned both a 12 ga. and 20 ga. BSS. Probably one of the best built SxS's ever. The 12's were on the heavy side but the 20 ga. I had with 26" barrels was a dream to carry. Wish I had never sold it. :(

Inflated is right. Not many years ago the BSS could be found for around $600.00 and sometimes less. Now, double if not tripple in price.

It's been more then a few years since you could buy a decent BSS for $600. Maybe a beat up 12 ga. But a nice 12 ga. will bring $800-1,000 and a 20 ga. will be $1,500-2,000.

Mine has double triggers I think I have been an o/u guy for so long that I'm going to stick with that.

Back