Looking for a Place to stay

GPowers

I'm thinking of making a trip South this year. I hunt more North central usually, but I'm thinking I would like to hunt down by Chamberlain this year for a week. I'm looking for pet friendly places to stay around that area???? Any help would be great, I don't need a 5 star place and I would be hunting ALL public.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Bridge View Inn, clean comfortable. Nice folks, American owned. Talk to Scott. Tell him the boys from Amarillo sent ya.

The Dakota winds motel in Kimball, 20 miles east of Chamberlain is a great place and pet friendly. The owners recently aquired the place and have renovated it, very nice and clean with great places to eat nearby. Also numerous public hunting areas w good hunting nearby.

motels

The super-8 in Chamberlain was good and is dog friendly with a cleaning table
and they freeze your birds.

I did the same trip a few years back. We stayed at the Super-8 in Chamberlain. Because we only had public land to hunt we ended up driving back to more the Kimball area. We wasted a lot of gas. I wish we would have stayed at the Super 8 in Kimball or tried more public land west of the river. I enjoy hunting Northwest of Aberdeen a lot more. Cheaper, a lot less people and plenty of birds.

I did the same trip a few years back. We stayed at the Super-8 in Chamberlain. Because we only had public land to hunt we ended up driving back to more the Kimball area. We wasted a lot of gas. I wish we would have stayed at the Super 8 in Kimball or tried more public land west of the river. I enjoy hunting Northwest of Aberdeen a lot more. Cheaper, a lot less people and plenty of birds.

I hear you there! I will be hunting my normal haunt also, just wanted to try some Southern stuff on one of my trips this year. I'm leaning towards the Kimball area, but haven't confirmed anything yet.

Back