Looking for a Pair of Chickens to mount

Schlag

Looking for a pair of nice Chickens to mount. Our hunt steered towards quail since they were so abundant and never did get any chickens despite seeing more of them than pheasants. Always wanted a pair to mount and the ones we have shot in Minnesota are too early in the season to get good ones to mount. Will gladly pay shipping to be gifted a pair to mount.

Looking for a pair of nice Chickens to mount. Our hunt steered towards quail since they were so abundant and never did get any chickens despite seeing more of them than pheasants. Always wanted a pair to mount and the ones we have shot in Minnesota are too early in the season to get good ones to mount. Will gladly pay shipping to be gifted a pair to mount.

Not for sure if this is legal.

Last edited:
Calm down tough guy. Apparently you aren’t understanding me clearly. The exact bird in that picture is in my house. I’d bet good money on that, seems fairly ridiculous to post and say it’s the first bird your dog pointed etc... cool story tho. 👍

Last edited:
And we could if you want. Pretty sure I’d win, otherwise you probably would have used your own bird. 😂

Last edited:
Regardless of who's bird it is (which I could give an F about) I have one that is so similar I couldn't tell the difference in the photo, hence why I posted it. The whole reason for the post was to promote birdman studios and the good work he does. If you care that much feel free to PM me and I'll shoot you my address so you can come check it out yourself.

I would be interested in seeing pictures of your mount. But I'm sure you don't give an f about that either.

Back