Looking for a Labrador

nomansland4404

Looking for a pheasant hunting machine! I want a Labrador retriever, would love any breeders who have a good pedigree breeding coming up to email me. Would really prefer the male/female to be around 60-70 lbs or less. Really would like it to come from a Pheasant background. Thanks guys I'm pretty new to this so bare with me if I sound like a big rookie. Very excited to get my first bird dog and begin training!

Email: nomansland4404@yahoo.com

Brian Berry

Good afternoon Brian,

My name is Brian Butler and I have a litter of 12 week old Black Labs, for sale.
The mother "Sky" is my hunting partner and has her UKC Stared title. She is also multi-titled as a dock jumper, has her CGC award from the AKC, and is also a registered therapy dog.

The sire of the dogs is Sauble River Gator, a well known pointing labrador from Ludington, MI, who is an absolute hunting machine, and multi-titled with UKC, APLA, and AKC.

I have two females and 3 males left. The puppies have had their first and second shots, had dew claws removed, and been dewormed. They are partially house broken and crate trained.

We are asking $650 per pup, for a pup with papers, and $550.00 for a pup without papers.

These pups will make absolute hunting machines, retrieving maniacs, and all around family dogs. They are ready to go now. I can be reached at 616-570-2896, or via e-mail at Bbutlers@mac.com. I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan, but travel most of the midwest, so I could probably arrange delivery within a that territory.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Best regards,

Brian L. Butler

I have 6 males left in Snakey Jake X Lily,
Jakes Videos speak for themselves, Go to rmrosco on you tube and look at our dogs hunting, and look up Jake he has several videos, or go to our website at kbkennelspointinglabs.com . This is the 3rd breeding of these to dogs, I have kept Sage and Hunter out of the last 2 litters, the both are independent hunters (dont follow other dogs), and really search a field nice, We have not had one complaint about the last 2 litters these dogs will exceed whatever you want in a hunting dog,

Thanks
Kevin Eskam
KB Kennels

Back