Looking for a hunting partner in CO

I'm looking to find someone to hunt with out in the eastern plains of Colorado! I prefer hunting Pheasant but am open to other upland birds as well. I don't have a hunting dog but have all my own gear and have been hunting since I was 12. I took quite a few years off and am looking to get back into it! I'm heading out to Kansas Nov. 10 for opening day but would also like to do some in state hunting as well!

Drop me a line if your interested!

Thanks!

Hey UP112; it's not a bad run from the TX Panhandle to the CO plains. If you have some land or a spot and my schedule would allow it, I could maybe meet up with you sometime. I have a couple of nice GSP's as well.
JMc

Hey JMc, I love GSP's! I had one as a kid but my dad didn't hunt so we never trained him. Amazing dogs though! I don't have any land out east but was looking for someone who knew the area. At this point I would just be hunting public WIA's :(

However, if we got together with the pups I'm sure we could flush some wiley roosters!

if your interested, let me know a general time frame and we can try and work something out!

Im in Vail but make it out there a few times a year, Have a dog and don't mind company.

Hey dag! Vail is such a beautiful area! Do you do any hunting up there? That sounds great! If you send me a private message a few weeks before you head out here I should be able to work it out!

What kind of bird dog do you have? bread? point? flush?

I look forward to hearing from you!

We hunt blue grouse and ducks several days a week. I have a 1.5 year old Braque Francais.

I'm in Evergreen & will be going nearly every Saturday this season except a couple around Christmas. I have a 6yo french brittany and a 1yo red setter that are both pointing fiends. I've hunted almost exclusively WIA in eastern CO for the last 5 years so I know the public land well. Let me know if you have a particular Saturday in mind!

I'm always looking for someone to hunt with as well. I've got a 4 yo pointing lab that is stellar. I try to get out as much as possible. Not sure if I'll go opening day, as I prefer cooler temps, but if it's looking cold I'll probably head out.

Sounds good to me! I'm headed out to kansas opening weekend anyway. But if you do plan on heading out drop me a line here and hopefully we can connect! Thanks for reaching out!

Smdmz, I live in Evergreen as well. Have two pointing dogs. We should get together and do some training. Tom

I'm in southern Colorado and do well in both KS (Nov)and northeast CO(Dec). Where in KS are you thinking about heading? My usual partners have backed out and in heading to KS on the 10th solo so another hunter to work corners with me and my lab would be nice. Give me a hollar

Back