Looking for a Great Springer Spaniel breeder

BentBarrels

I am looking at buying a springer started or pup. Please pm or reply to this message with any breeders, or stud dogs you recommend.

Thanks
Steve
763-232 9068

2FEATHERS

Springer pup

There is a guy in shallow water, ks. That has two springer pups left. Talked to him tonight. I have labs so i don't know much about springers but this guy hunts quite a bit. Saw one of his pups the other day and it was a good looking pup, but like i said, i know nothing about springers. You can call the guy at 620-872-2370 and ask him about them. .

redtail

Give these guys a call www.roundlakekennels.com Great bloodlines on the dogs and great people running the place.

I purchased a springer from Thad and Jodi last year. All of their dogs spend time out in South Dakota guiding each year, about 3 months. I am very happy with my dog. On top of the hunting back ground Thad is always happy to answer my questions and give me training tips. Good people.

FCSpringer

Super Moderator
Email blueriverkennel@gctel.com, and go check out the 40 year tradition of great gundogs and pedigree's second to none, free training for any pup and a guarentee in writing that matches any ones. Not to mention the great care in all the health screening done on the dogs. Along with tons of refrances and a hunt in the field you will be willing to wait.