Looking for a Fall Hunt

CClay

Looking for a fall hunt with my 2 boys 18 and 19 years old. We have No dog this year. Will need a guide and a 2 day hunt for 3 of us.. I have hunted Regent ND for a few years and would like to bring my boys this time to enjoy what could be one of our last hunts together.. I have told them about the many birds in the Dakotas and would like them to see for them selves.. Middle income family so nothing fancy.. Any recommendations would be appreciated..

Looking for a fall hunt with my 2 boys 18 and 19 years old. We have No dog this year. Will need a guide and a 2 day hunt for 3 of us.. I have hunted Regent ND for a few years and would like to bring my boys this time to enjoy what could be one of our last hunts together.. I have told them about the many birds in the Dakotas and would like them to see for them selves.. Middle income family so nothing fancy.. Any recommendations would be appreciated..
My want to check U-Guide-

U guide = land access (with room in most cases). No dogs or guides provided.
U Guide can provide a guide with dogs if requested. david0311 and I did that for him a few years ago.

You need to decide if you just want the three of you together (plus guide) or get lumped in with a bigger group and just shoots birds until the total number is reached. Many options beyond location and price.

Back