Logo Design & Artwork

webguy

UPH Owner/Founder
Staff member
Thought I would make a post dedicated to show off some of the talent of my graphic designer. As some of you may know, I'm in the website and creative design business full time. It's a lot of fun to see these logo designs in the hunting, fishing and outdoor industries. My designer hand draw's a lot of these logos. He's quite talented.

Migrators Madness - Kennel Logo
dog-kennel-logo.jpg

Boondock Bowfishing - Bowfishing Logo
bowfishing-logo.jpg

Tag1 Outdoors - Deer Hunting Logo
deer-hunting-logo.jpg

Prairie's Edge Outfitting - Waterfowl Logo
duck-hunting-logo.jpg

Sierra Blanca Outfitters - Elk Hunting Logo
elk-logo.jpg

A. Miller's Taxidermy - Taxidermy Logo
taxidermist-logo.jpg

Very,Very, Nice Ryan, I admire people that have talent like that. It makes me wish I had some...........Bob

I still don't see mine yet.:D

FCS, your discounted logo will come in due time my friend. With your mod services, yes, a matter of time.

Webguy, very nice stuff. Can't wait to unveil the new UGUIDE Logo.

The new UGUIDE logo will be the cats pajamas.

Very,Very, Nice Ryan, I admire people that have talent like that. It makes me wish I had some...........Bob

Bob, I have none. Isn't that crazy? My designer is quite good. I only posted this because it's really cool to see this stuff created. This is a natural gift and just not something that can be taught in my opinion.

This guy's got a hell of a creative side. I'm very impressed. You're lucky to have him around. :thumbsup:

I came up with captaincoot when I was little. Kinda the super hero for the young hunter:) My brothers would take me hunting and I would tell them the stories of captaincoot saving the day:D I wasn't to old back then. They must have nerves of steel:)

I came up with captaincoot when I was little. Kinda the super hero for the young hunter:) My brothers would take me hunting and I would tell them the stories of captaincoot saving the day:D I wasn't to old back then. They must have nerves of steel:)

I can picture Captain Coot flying through the air saving the day!

I always thought your super hero name was "Beer Belly Billy" :cheers:

Back