Life sucks

My goodness what else could go wrong. First Pope retires. Then I get sequestered. And now NRA went from hat to A duffle bag if you join:mad: Where the heck is that made at China? Man Am I getting crapped on by my leaders:mad: I don't deserve this. I deserve leaders that are tough, rough, grough you get the idea. I don't know how much more I can take. I'm at my breaking point:eek: We need a superhero like Rambo,chuck norse, dirty harry wait he talks to chairs. What the heck thats more talking then the gov'ts done for awhile:),Arnold. Wait he wasn't so hot in office. That does it I'm calling Jesse V. Heck he ran Minn just fine:thumbsup: And we all know how tough controlling a bunch of Minnesoteans can be:eek: Can you guys think of anyone else? Remember get angry.

Coot, I just bought a "Life Membership" to the NRA. I don't know if I'm getting anything.

George Carlin is dead. We can't get him. Hmmm..John Wayne is dead...Hmmmmm...How about Kurt Russel from his roll in Tombstone with Sam Elliot as his running mate. They could get a armor plated 1 ton dually Cummins powered dodge for the Presidential limo. Then when they said they were going to "Ram" a bill through congress. They really could...LOL

Ron Paul was our best bet and we blew it. All thanks to the same old two party system that continues to cripple the US economy and American morale.

*Ron Paul was a Republican but had more Libertarian views than the GOP could risk standing behind. A politician has to be in bed with numerous wealthy lobbyists to make it anywhere in DC.

Last edited:
looks like dennis rodman is trying to be a world leader. he went to north korea. how did he pass airport screening with all the piercings?

To bad 007 is British. :( :confused:

Everyone should own a drone:thumbsup: We could blow all sorts of stuff up. Jane fonda BOOM:eek: AL Gore the inventor of global warming BOOM:eek: I'm starting a movement:eek: Stopping global stupidity:D It's become a huge problem for the world.

Everyone should own a drone:thumbsup: We could blow all sorts of stuff up. Jane fonda BOOM:eek: AL Gore the inventor of global warming BOOM:eek: I'm starting a movement:eek: Stopping global stupidity:D It's become a huge problem for the world.

You Think +1. I'm not scared of drones. The RIFI implant in the heath care act, scares the hell out of me. 6.2 Trillion just got added to the deficit. Liar , cheat, and ........................................................................:eek:

You Think +1. I'm not scared of drones. The RIFI implant in the heath care act, scares the hell out of me. 6.2 Trillion just got added to the deficit. Liar , cheat, and ........................................................................:eek:

You forgot BOOM:D That would be a big BOOM:)

Back