late season roosters

I use photobucket.... fairly easy to use... load your pictures there and then you just attach a link to your post here. Take a peak and feel free to drop me a note after you've taken a peak if you have questions.

I can post photos on Facebook, but this thing is different. Thanks for the info, had a great 8 day hunt in snow, and cold. I hope I can figure out this thing.

Face book allows direct posting. Most message boards require you to use a photo hosting site such as Shutterfly, Snapfish, photobucket, SnapFish etc. I use ImageEvent, which is a pay site.

Photobucket is an on-line photo storage site. You can sign up for a free account or you can pay some to get more features. I just use the free part. You can upload pictures from your computer to "your library" in PhotoBucket. I usually reduce the file size of the picture first. Once your picture is in your library you select it (click on it) and then click on the box alongside the IMG label on the right (there is a group of 4 choices under the "Share this photo" label. then you paste that URL label into the body of your post. When you do a preview post, you should see the picture come up, imbedded in the post. I hope that helps.
Tom

Buzz & our last birds until October. Last day of the season. First day of the new year. Public land up around Lake Thompson, SD.
0102171155a-1_zps3qkz6jxd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice birds- we did well in Montana, very late. Public land birds were very spooky, but private land birds held pretty well. I'm going to try to get to South Dakota next November, but am not going to pay.Pay hunting is sort of bogus, in my opinion.I know there are a lot of pay hunters on this thing.

Nice birds- we did well in Montana, very late. Public land birds were very spooky, but private land birds held pretty well. I'm going to try to get to South Dakota next November, but am not going to pay.Pay hunting is sort of bogus, in my opinion.I know there are a lot of pay hunters on this thing.

Spooky is an understatement. The birds have played every conceivable game in the book by now & we never got any fresh snow to make them change their tune, even briefly. If you're going to hunt SD by yourself or a small group, there's no need AT ALL to pay to hunt.

Well that's great, because it's expensive for motels,booze, food, and fuel, ect, ect.Ive hunted South Dakota twice, and it was great.I may take the pop up camper, or the bronco. I'd like to stay close to the black hills.

Back