Last year in pictures

Tbear

UPH Master
First time using photo bucket so let see how this goes....
Got out the most I ever had had a great time with new and old friends...
02d006c8.jpg

7f6a3552.jpg

94489602.jpg

f71fd543.jpg

a6f461b9.jpg

5ed454b2.jpg

Last edited:
Ya we shot them in mn. First time i have ever flushed any. Found them in some corn stubble.

Really nice! That looks like a great area.:thumbsup:

Dont be afraid to P.M me when you need another gun.:D

Headed out again tomorrow up to the cabin and gonna hunt Sat and Sun...:thumbsup:

PS... get those dogs some chest protectors, they look a little red...like me after a week on the water. :D

Ya i own 3 they all dont fit her right. I have tried trimming them. Right now i think they do more harm than good. Whay game farm are you going to this weekend?

Ya i own 3 they all dont fit her right. I have tried trimming them. Right now i think they do more harm than good. Whay game farm are you going to this weekend?

My oldest son and I are going up after he gets out of school. It's in the Aitkin area. NICE fields and the guy has bid birds that flush great! I was thinking about bringing my puppy up... after watching her in the wetland behind our house. WOW she was loving it.:D
She is way to young...so I will just have my 2 year old Golden. Let me know if you want to go??? You can stay at the lake with us, it's in the sticks on a privite lake! Very dog freindly and a good workout in the water. :thumbsup:

I have ball tonight but will check back when I get home.

Let me know how the place is in Aitkin. I have a cabin there and will be duck hunting till pheasant opens, it would be nice to hit some pheasants while up there.

Let me know how the place is in Aitkin. I have a cabin there and will be duck hunting till pheasant opens, it would be nice to hit some pheasants while up there.

The place I hunt is called Ganz, the guy is really nice and he has great fields that are super natural. I hunt most weekends, either there or up at Gold Meadows where I put a bunch of money on account for there pre-buy program ( I havent hunted there yet). It's just nice to go up to the lake home and have good hunting right down the road.:thumbsup:

Tbear, good job on the pics, taking them and posting.:10sign:

I could have sworn i had more. It just seams like you never take enough. I cant wait for the season to start again. The dogs are almost in shape. The temps are cooling down. Its almost fall and pheasant season.

I think this season will be decent ill be hunting from opener until the end of the season like always no matter what, if the bird numbers are up as much as the roadside counts say and you buy into them I dont see why a guy should have trouble getting into birds unless someone is hoggin the spots/area you showed (Tbear) :laugh: go to south dakota everyone no birds here and our public land sucks :cheers:

Back