Labman500

Labman500

Hello to all, I am Labman500 from Indiana. I just retired after 32 years of teaching and am planning my first SD pheasant hunt this fall. I have 3 labs and love to train. I have been active in the HRC game for about 25 plus years. I have trained labs on occassions for a few clients but have kept it as just a hobby. Hope to learn as must as I can from you guys and gals on where to and how to hunt SD pheasants. Take care

Welcome to the fourm--lots of good people and info here---enjoy:thumbsup:

Just finished my 28th year...12 teaching/coaching, 14 as a principal and 2 as a superintendent. Congratulations and welcome to the forum

Welcome Labman500. Share your stories and photos.

Hello to all, I am Labman500 from Indiana. I just retired after 32 years of teaching and am planning my first SD pheasant hunt this fall. I have 3 labs and love to train. I have been active in the HRC game for about 25 plus years. I have trained labs on occassions for a few clients but have kept it as just a hobby. Hope to learn as must as I can from you guys and gals on where to and how to hunt SD pheasants. Take care

go to last year the south dak state and pull up stories of where and how i went for my first time last year to sd it was fun but i thought way to easy i love ks when you kll birds there your doing something plus you can hunt all day and not limit out in your first hour in sd ,but each is own though welcome to the site you can learn lots on here i sure have!!

Back