Kent TM drought

Non tox alternatives

Not really familiar with other alternatives for non-tox in a 16ga. My gun is not set up for steel, so maybe nice shot or Hevi Shot, but I'm not sure they are appropriate alternatives. I hope they didn't quit producing the 16ga. TM shells. Maybe I am a little early in the year for a run of 16s. I'll have to wait and try later this summer.

I'm lucky I have some TM and Bismuth still for my 16ga's. There isn't anything that hasn't been bought up.

tungsten matrix 16 ga

I cannot speak from the experience of using GA conversion inserts but they are available for converting 16 GA break action shotguns to 20 GA.
I have used 20 GA, #5 and #6, 1 oz TM, with good success on pheasant.

dont worry rio ammo. is comming out with their new bismuth 16 gauge and 28 gauge non toxic loads this summer, rio is the original producer of bismuth in case anybody didnt know that. also the price is only about 18.00 per box of ten. i used their 12 gauge bismuth last pheasant season and had awsome results with it.

dont worry rio ammo. is comming out with their new bismuth 16 gauge and 28 gauge non toxic loads this summer, rio is the original producer of bismuth in case anybody didnt know that. also the price is only about 18.00 per box of ten. i used their 12 gauge bismuth last pheasant season and had awsome results with it.

That's good news. I just wonder how available it will be. There are not many dealers in my area that handle Rio ammo.

Rio

Thanks for that info. I had read that on the 16ga site, but couldn't figure out and get information about when it was coming out. Please let me know if you hear something.

Back