KDWP app heads up

cheesy

Dad works out at a local gym and local game warden is often in there. He pointed out that the original KDWP app "HuntFishKS" is no longer functionall and you have to now use "GoOutdoorsKS". Frustrating to me having to change stuff around, but I guess the new one is cheaper for the state to use.

And the new one solves one of my irritations with the old one. It used to show all privileges, even the out of date ones. I don't need to show anyone my HIP stamps, deer tags, and prairie chicken permits from 3 years ago. The new app only shows current privileges.

The old one quit working for me last year so I was pretty much forced to go to the new one...

i think most NR's are tired of KDWP tactics and will stay home.
the yearly emergency grazing allowance is pathetic, also the poor habitat acquired to secure bragging rights to over a million acres is a joke.
without management to secure long term contracts of quality, committed habitat there is little hope for sustainable bird populations. get ready for "pockets of birds". same as you can see at the zoo!

i could care less what the app looks like, the lack of management and care for upland huntable acreage is the problem.
what is the alternative to provide habitat for former CRP tracts? show me some new management practices!

Back