kansas, first time in along time

Will be leaving from Colorado Springs and heading to Kansas to hunt with the Gove County Britts, should be a good time, just hope he was been practicing on the banjo as I have been practicing with the Bow and Arrow. :)

well the ol copheasant hunter showed up in some kinda newly invented backwoods vehicle I had never seen before he brought along 2 of the mangeiest coondogs i had ever seen and a slingshot for arsenal these guys from coloraado what are they thinking I personnally think the altitude is getting to their brain cells :D but seriously it was a great hunt definately not a kill fest but a hunt we ended up with 7 birds and lots of laughs for the day unfortunately it was ended to soon due to weather and I think he found a big ol kansas hole in 1 of the fields and his dogs were buy far the best shorthairs I have seen hunting in a couple years for no more hunting than he gets to do they are excellent no fighting and no troubles thanks for coming jim and looking forward to the next time

gove county britt,,
you curr dog SOB, you know good and well that you were inveious of that there half rambler ,half studebacker deluxe, dang sure bettar than that there ole mangy dodge wanta be truck you gots, and you can talk all ya wanna bout my pups and all but I saw ole zeak breed your little Britt, hell she'll be hollering at the moon now, serves ya right, really Joe I had a great time and luken forward to the next trip out there. Guys ifin your looking for a good hunt at a great price look ole Joe up, him and his buddy Dan will do you right and look out for Joes youngest boy, Riley, as he is a hoot and that boy and really take the kidden and he can shovel it out as well. And Joes oldest boy is a great boy when he aint chasing skirts ( :. His wife and daughter are great people as well. my hat off ta you guys.

your very welcome jim and thanks for all the good comments your welcome to come back anytime solong as you can shoot nexttime and make sure you bring your ol coondogs they were damn good for only bieng out 2 times this year the only thing I regret is we forgot the pictures taking part of the hunt well until next time happy trails my friend

Back