Just became a daddy!

Hank_Hill

Yesterday, my wife gave birth to a big and healthy baby boy. I don't think it's fully hit me yet that I'm a daddy, but I am so grateful to have a healthy kiddo. I can't wait to get this boy out in the field with my GSP and smack down some birdies!

Yesterday, my wife gave birth to a big and healthy baby boy. I don't think it's fully hit me yet that I'm a daddy, but I am so grateful to have a healthy kiddo. I can't wait to get this boy out in the field with my GSP and smack down some birdies!

Congrats! Sure will change the way you look at things.

Congrats to you and your wife. Being a good dad is the most improtant and rewarding job you will ever have.

Congrats! Hardest job you will ever have, but also the most rewarding!:cheers:

Ahhhhhh:) that's cool.
A BIG congrats.

Congrats!!! At least someone could put the stem on the apple!!!!:D:D:cheers:

Thanks guys! His pediatrician thought maybe one of his balls got twisted so they had to do an ultrasound on it to make sure. Turns out it's likely just bruising from birth. Children's Hospital really has a fantastic and thorough staff of Doctors and nurses, and it really takes a special kind of person to work at a place like that having to see so many kids in pain everyday. Hoping they were right and the kiddo grows old with two healthy balls. :thumbsup:

Back