I love the color of purple (vikes) and maroon crimson tide

The only good thing about football is when it is over NASCAR starts again.

N. non
A. athletic
S. sport
C. centered
A. around
R. rednecks

Even though I go to the speedway on occassion. Bring on fishing and the golf course, i'm a scratch golfer. Just scratch my name from being any help!!

I love the Color purple too hope they kick some cowgirl but. If they could get Carie Underwood on thier sideline for the day it would be a wrap. Romo would be tripping around all day.
As far as golf, I useualy hit some balls in the woods, then I go look for mine, I never find it but hey, at least I find 10 other ones. Then the water comes and I loose those 10.:thumbsup:

just in case you missed it #4 is 0 and 3 against America's Team in the playoffs the only bad thing is AD plays for the vikings i hate to see Dallas beat up on him. About golf i was always told you pay for the whole course you might as well play the whole course! A good day for me on the golf course is loose 6 balls find 8 , then i come out ahead.

Last edited:
Watch a road race they make a right turn then. ;)

Right turns make the sport simple for us simpleton's like webguy... unless you hit a road course!

Well, actually Nascar and any other sport boil down to one thing for me. Gambling... america's national pastime!

I tell ya what the bandwagon jumpers might want to think twice this year, for the first time since they Played the raiders in the superbowl, I see a team thats hungry. Sure they hit a few bumps, but most teams do. They are regrouping and seem hungry. The whole team keeps playing and does not quit, even in the games they lost,they just don't flat out quit like they have in the past, and thats big. I think you will see a team that wants it worse then anyone take the field.

Back