Hunting rigs( A what if)

Phil V.

I was thinking about hunting rigs and thought about a what if popped in. What if someone came up to you and said they would buy you a brand new cab and chassis and put a camper on it and told you to outfit it with everything for a hunting trip. I'm talking about it being empty and you build the inside to fit all types of hunting from gun cabinets to beds to meat storage everything to make it easier to haul stuff. And they the sky is the limit and they would cover the cost. How would you build it? And yes include stuff for your dogs and wife/girlfriend if she goes with you.

P V,

Wake up........it's only a dream:D:D:D

They look like they would be a sweet ride. Used to do a lot of camping years ago,not so much anymore.Been looking at some different vehicles to covert to a camper for hunting.Thinking of an old school bus for one and an old 1960's model semi tractor that I know of that is sitting gathering rust.The second one the owner has 2 of them of different makes.One is a 1965 b model mack the other is a 1968 kw w-900.

I was thinking about hunting rigs and thought about a what if popped in. What if someone came up to you and said they would buy you a brand new cab and chassis and put a camper on it and told you to outfit it with everything for a hunting trip. I'm talking about it being empty and you build the inside to fit all types of hunting from gun cabinets to beds to meat storage everything to make it easier to haul stuff. And they the sky is the limit and they would cover the cost. How would you build it? And yes include stuff for your dogs and wife/girlfriend if she goes with you.

I'd just make a well insulated box for the bed so I cant hear the whining or howling in back as I'm going down the road. Sometimes its so loud back there my dog wakes up in the front seat and I have to stop and tell the wife to be quiet.

I'd just make a well insulated box for the bed so I cant hear the whining or howling in back as I'm going down the road. Sometimes its so loud back there my dog wakes up in the front seat and I have to stop and tell the wife to be quiet.

FUNNY...but umm you might need a if she reads this forum.:D

Back