Hunting rig -SOLD-

waterdog09

So I am looking to sell my Truck and Dog box & Drawer setup sometime this year and would really like to sell it to someone that would appreciate the truck and use it like I have the last 5 years. Custom full length drawer system that is fully removable, and custom 4 dog box with LED lights, heat & fans. If you or anyone you know might be interested let me know. I am planning on late july early august hopefully. 2011 2500HD Durmax LTZ, 240K miles, leather and rear dvd player. Truck has lots of work done and extras that I can share if someone is interested in it. Here are some pics.
truck5.jpg
truck1.jpg
truck2.jpg
truck3.jpg
truck4.jpg

airmedic1

Nice rig! How much are you asking?

waterdog09

For the Truck alone I would like $15K but if someone bought the entire setup I would sell it for $15,500. I know used trucks and especially diesels in good condition are going for crazy amounts now but I think what I am looking to get is a very fair price especially with all the work done to the truck. I am getting a new truck this fall so I won't have any use for this after that. So after the summer is over and I'm done camping I would like to sell it before the hunting seasons start.

KsHusker

So I am looking to sell my Truck and Dog box & Drawer setup sometime this year and would really like to sell it to someone that would appreciate the truck and use it like I have the last 5 years. Custom full length drawer system that is fully removable, and custom 4 dog box with LED lights, heat & fans. If you or anyone you know might be interested let me know. I am planning on late july early august hopefully. 2011 2500HD Durmax LTZ, 240K miles, leather and rear dvd player. Truck has lots of work done and extras that I can share if someone is interested in it. Here are some pics.

How long have you owned the truck (IE how many miles on it when you bought it?) --- Do you use any fuel additive like Power Service at fill ups.

Have you replaced the CP4 pump or completed a CP3 Conversion?

waterdog09

I have had the truck for 160K miles, I usually run additive every other tank of fuel. I currently have an airdog 165 lift pump so that takes a lot of stress off of the stock cp4 pump.

MDUplander

Just sent you a PM. I just got into hunting and your rig sounds perfect for this upcoming fall if it’s still available.