Hunting Partner

wolfx2

I'm looking for a couple hunting partners. I own and raise Small Munsterlanders and can provide the dog power. I'm 53 not the power walker I used to be but I still can go awhile without CPR. :)
New to the Mattoon area from down near Carbondale so I don't know anyone to hunt on. I am free through the week or weekend. I have been going to North Dakota since 1983 but coun't get up there this year so I'm hoping to fill that need around Illinois. Drop me an email if your interested.

i would deff be interested in joining you, i have a 11 month old brittany.. Hes trained, if you have places we can go, or i have a spot out by forrest il. Just let me know. Im 25 years old

Hunt

Thanks for getting back to me. I have hunted around Gibson City years age but I don't know if that guy still is even still there. So I don't have anywhere to go other than just knocking on doors. I was planning on a trip up that way maybe this week. Might be less people out through the week are you free any weekdays?
My email is wolfx2@hotmail.com
Garry

garry, weekdays do not work with me, as i work at 3 in the after noon. Now abunch of guys r getting together on saturday for a hunt at dawson lake, or moraine view over by leroy. You can join us, it costs 30 dollars to hunt

Back