Hi from Evergreen CO

Wildcat2017

howdy all, found this site looking for upland info and it appears to be loaded with said info :)
I have been hunting upland, waterfowl and flyfishing in Colorado for the last 20 years or so. I hunt behind a golden (Doc 15), yellow lab (formerly Belle 14.5) and a black pointing lab (Joy 3). Belle passed a few weeks ago and the golden still manages to get out with me on occasion. He is a master at finding phez and has proved it over and over again. Joy is turning out to be a lot like her older brother, very intuitive and catches on quick and is learning from the ole man.

Take care and look forward to learning more from this site. Here are the 3 spoiled pups, the pic was taken a few months ago. Doc and Belle like to watch TV, especially the hunting shows with the gunfire and birds flying.

View attachment 7571

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum... Us Colorado guys can be a bit unorthodox but we are go getters....

Hi Kismet, thanks for the sentiment. Belle was a sweetheart and I see a lot of her personality in Joy. Joy was 9 weeks old when she met Belle and they got to hunt and live together and a lot of Belle's desire and personality rubbed off on Joy.

Back