Here comes the snow!

wolfcreeknc

Check out the Goodland KS weather!

... BLIZZARD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM MST /6 PM CST/ THIS AFTERNOON...
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS... 2 TO 4 INCHES.
* TIMING... SNOW AND STRONG WINDS WILL SPREAD INTO SOUTHWEST NEBRASKA AFTER SUNRISE. THE WORST CONDITIONS WILL OCCUR THIS MORNING THROUGH EARLY THIS AFTERNOON.
* IMPACTS... STRONG WINDS AND FALLING SNOW WILL COMBINE TO PRODUCE BLOWING SNOW... REDUCING VISIBILITIES TO NEAR ZERO. BE PREPARED FOR DANGEROUS TRAVEL CONDITIONS... ROAD CLOSURES... AND POWER OUTAGES.
* WINDS... NORTHWEST 30 TO 40 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 60 MPH.
* TEMPERATURES... IN THE LOWER TO MID 30S.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

Dumped 5 inches on the front range into this morning and it's all melting off already. Should be a muddy mess for the opener at least!:D

A little moisture this week wouldn't hurt me a bit for next weekend. It would be greatly welcomed.:cheers:;)

Jubilee,
Just what I was thinking:cheers:. Best to all out there this weekend. I will be out in the area the following week.
Cheers,
Wolf

We usually hunt in a little snow late in the year out there. I have also tried to drive on those roads when they are wet and it is like axle grease! Id say if not too wet the moisture will be a good thing. Will this be enough to hurt any late quail / pheasant broods?

no, the birds are fine by now......nature takes care of that.....if it is too wet, lots of roads will be impassable....a little sun and wind will dry them out by sunday i would think.

Just in time for round 2!!! Good snow coming begining of the Week!!!:thumbsup:

Back