Help please...I'd like to join a Kansas group opening morning if possible?

Soonerhead

My name is Stacy, I had a friend of a friend, type contact in Garden City to take me with his party, but looks like that might not pan out. Would anyone like to join me on opening weekend? I have a dog, but she's only 7 months old and I wouldn't force that on my worst enemy, so she won't be coming this year. I am looking to hunt WIHAs somewhere in a triangle from Jetmore to Garden City to Dodge City. I don't care if it's just 1 person or 15. I have hunted and fished all my life, so I know what I'm doing, I just didn't want to do it alone. If you have a dog, I'll gladly hunt with you, but I would just really like to get a few shots during opening weekend. The last time I hunted Kansas was when I was 14 and have some GREAT memories of me and my Dad. Please let me know if you are interested, or could point me in the right direction. I don't have a lot of money, I will share what I shoot. Thanks in advance,

Stacy

Last edited:
You going to be up there only opening weekend?, I am hunting around Dodge during the next week 16-19th.

Rod

Back