Hello from Tennessee!

esetter

Hey all , Ive been reading and using the forum for quite a while but finally decided to do a post or two. Ive been bird hunting for about 11 years now and it has become an obsession. I have a 5 year old english setter and a truck with a TON of miles on it! I take a few good trips a year , typically to North Dakota and Kansas. Do a fair bit of bobwhite and riffed grouse hunting here. I have a B.S. in wildlife / fisheries science and a .20 ga

Welcome to UPH. We look forward to following your posts.

Thanks for the welcome! Matt , I spent quite a bit of time on dale hollow and the middle tn area myself. Used to be some decent quail hunting over there. Caught the best walleye I ever have on dale hollow.

Have had some of the locals tell me about how the quail hunting used to be around there. Sounds like they are few and far between now.

There are still some good walleye in DHL though!

Welcome to the site!!! I have my Masters and Doctorate in BS !!! Hope to see you posting often!!!:cheers:

I just have a bachelor's degree in science , I am the science of BS! I see you are in co...any blue grouse experience?

Yes!!! I have a couple pic's in my photo gallery here on UPH.:thumbsup:

Hey bleu , checked out your profile , good looking pups and dead birds. Im a carhartt overalls man myself! Setter lover here but my #1 hunting partner has two short hairs and I've really developed a love for them too. Ive hunted western kansas a few times but never colorado. You guys seem to have the birds there for sure!

Just a slice of about everything! Blue Grouse can be great when find them. Some Scaled Quail and Bobwhites and a sliver of Gambels on the West slope along with Chukar. Sage grouse, some Sharpies and Ptarmigan and a few Roosters. Small population of Prairie chicken as well!! I mostly hit Kansas, South Dakota several times and Nebraska. Want to hit Wyo and Montana and North Dakota soon.:cheers:

Back