Hello From Alberta

alberta jonny

Hello guy's, I'm Jonny, Father of 4 boy's and run I'm running a 3yr old WPG (with a new pup coming in December). We love chasing Roosters and Fool'in Waterfowl. Seems like a good forum and I'm looking forward to future conversations.

We hunt all over Southern Alberta Tight lips and boot leather keeps us in some really good wild bird populations. A couple of us are trying to start an annual trip down to Eastern Montana, but the last few years have taught me that trying to plan a big trip with 4 family men is like herding cats. I might just have to grab the oldest boy and do it ourselves. I have to go to Ledger, MT to pick up the new pup, so it'll give me a chance to see the area.

I do some hunting in eastern Montana it can be hit or miss on the bird populations out there. It is good to know you are having success in Canada. I would imagine it is very similar to eastern Montana with wide swings on the bird counts. Hats off to you for finding roosters in the north country. Best of luck with the new pup.

Back