Harvest?

Is anyone harvesting anything yet? We are in Central ND, and we have harvested some Peas and going to start on wheat this week. Has anyone seen any birds while harvesting?

We have seen a similar number to last year. Not sure if the Wet and cold May and June hurt Broods in my area. Was really hoping for a noticeable increase.

I know for most part we are running 2 weeks ahead of last year in central part of state. I would assume SW is on a similar pace. We should start Corn about oct 20th -best guess.

hope this helps.

This does definitely. Will be hunting 6 Nov and great to know that harvest is done.
How was the Harvest production this year? In Idaho, it is definitely lower yield from less rains. Fire was a huge issue. Literally went 3 weeks without seeing the sun from all the smoke.

This does definitely. Will be hunting 6 Nov and great to know that harvest is done.
How was the Harvest production this year? In Idaho, it is definitely lower yield from less rains. Fire was a huge issue. Literally went 3 weeks without seeing the sun from all the smoke.

Wheat was way above average corn and flowers will be below average. Too hot and not enough rain last couple months.

Back