Happy 2013

BleuBijou

I know we are not all starting this New Year with high expectations! I would like to look back on 2012, especially on the UPH forum and thank everyone for making this site a quality web site!!! Bird numbers are as bad as the drought and we are not the only ones affected. I enjoy most of everyones posts on here and I feel at the end of a long day in the field we can still find the time to thank one another and have a drink together! We all may not see eye to eye all the time and a few on here really can stir the pot, mostly in good fun! For the most part I think we share a common goal of habitat, sportsmanship, and our beloved 4 legged buddies! So 2013, here we come!!!:cheers:

I know we are not all starting this New Year with high expectations! I would like to look back on 2012, especially on the UPH forum and thank everyone for making this site a quality web site!!! Bird numbers are as bad as the drought and we are not the only ones affected. I enjoy most of everyones posts on here and I feel at the end of a long day in the field we can still find the time to thank one another and have a drink together! We all may not see eye to eye all the time and a few on here really can stir the pot, mostly in good fun! For the most part I think we share a common goal of habitat, sportsmanship, and our beloved 4 legged buddies! So 2013, here we come!!!:cheers:

Yea coot, we hate those dern pot stirrers :D

I will raise a glass and toast to that.:cheers:

I wish the gang here at Ultimate Pheasant Hunting, a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Happy New Year from the Byrd Ranch.

Here is what it looked like today-

IMG_8600-001_zpscede14b2.jpg

Went to pick up a round bale and disturbed a Jack, so let him alone.

IMG_8637-001_zpsda456cb2.jpg

Buffalo jump today

IMG_8624-001_zps9bbb5736.jpg

IMG_8618-001_zps6e362fe8.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Maynard!! Thanks for taking the time to share your piece of heaven with us!!!:10sign:

Wishing you all a very happy 2013, :coolpics: Byrd :thumbsup:

Back