Hall of fame what a joke

Cris carter really a hall of famer:mad: Lets see drugs check:thumbsup: stupid TD celebrations and cried all the time check:thumbsup: 1 yard catches check. Never done anything in the playoffs check. I guess he is hall of fame material. I met tim brown while in the service class guy:thumbsup: Done his job with out the noise:10sign:. Greene strahan reed countless OL kickers all way more deserving. What has the NFL become:( Even the so called greats have become a joke.

How do you get second best? Moss is second in TD's. Carter fourTD, 9th yards, like 8000 behind rice:eek: 300 or worse in yds per catch. Tons of WR going to pass him in a couple years. Moss is the hall of famer defenses had to double/triple team him. Pack covered carter with a LB:eek: And Carters a crappy,crappy, crappy announcer that alone should disquilify him.

Being a Vikings fan, I'm happy to see CC get in, but c'mon, no Tim Brown? One of the classier guys to play the game. Didn't run his mouth, just let his play on the field do the talking for him. Kinda thought Jerome Bettis deserved a spot in Canton too.

How do you get second best? Moss is second in TD's. Carter fourTD, 9th yards, like 8000 behind rice:eek: 300 or worse in yds per catch. Tons of WR going to pass him in a couple years. Moss is the hall of famer defenses had to double/triple team him. Pack covered carter with a LB:eek: And Carters a crappy,crappy, crappy announcer that alone should disquilify him.

I see spelling camp didn't work ( Disqualify):D

I see spelling camp didn't work ( Disqualify):D

I was close:D Dam nuns they said they would really help me this time:) Unlike the rest of you candya$$es I type on the internet without word help or whatever it's called:D Who did Carter mentor? Randy Moss:eek:

HEY COOT! Your spelling is not all that bad.:)
At least You know a thing or 2 about pheasants.:thumbsup:

Not to much about who's going to win the NFC North next year though:(:eek:

Back