Hal Scofield

halscofield

I am from Fort Worth, have been a pheasant hunter since 1976. Grew up huntiing with my father in Lordsburg, New Mexico. Hunted mule deer, turkey, and quail in the Rocky Mountains since I was 8. Moved here in 1975, for a job in the stock and investment business. Missed my friends, so we decided to go to Liberal, Kansas to stake our claim of the ultimate pheasant. Did that until 1990, then someone though we should travel and play golf, bad idea! Now I have a 1 1/2 year old golden
that I want to work with over some live birds and need a place to go. I would like someone to help me out with this, for next month. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from someone.

Hal Scofield
"Scobbie"

Tucker and I welcome you to this great site! Glad you joined. Can't help you much for next month, but there are people here that sure have that info and will share I'm sure. Hope you enjoy this site as much as the rest of us and will be looking forward to hearing from you often!:cheers:

Rod

Welcome to the site, I'm glad that you joined us! I'm sure you will get all the help that you need from this great bunch of guys and gals. :thumbsup:

Welcome to UPH, I hope you enjoy your time spent here. We are a good group and there is not a doubt in my mind that won't enjoy this site........Bob

Welcome and have fun. Not quite sure what you meant by your post. Are you looking for someone to train with? someone to train your dog? or some areas to hunt? Doesn't do much good for ya as I am in MN but I do have birds and we train all the time. If I know more about what your after I may have an Idea or be able to find someone in your neck of the woods. Fill us in a bit more and we'll see if we can help ya out.:thumbsup: If you are looking for a place to hunt, check out the regional forum board, you will get some help there. Good luck

:thumbsup: Another Texan...welcome to UPH! Enjoy the site. If you don't mind a two-hour drive to Poyner, then give my son Brent a shout. He's got birds and can schedule a hunt for you. You can also work your dog at his place. Get all the information here -www.ggsportsman.com.

Back