Gregory County Public Land

Hillbilly

Just asking for a little assistance form a fellow hunters that have knowledge about public land in Gregory County? Please message me. Thanks.

I'll be a county away (across the river) from Gregory county next weekend. I only know of one spot in Gregory county that produced some birds for me late season but know a few across the river. When are you planning on heading that way?

Thank you so much for replying. We were working on planning our first trip ever to SD next year. My buddy is retired now so two old guys and a dog, Trying to decide exactly were to go and which week to go. Saw a lot of public land in gregory county on the map. My private email is wvhllbilly@msn.com if you want to contact me that way.

Thank you so much for replying. We were working on planning our first trip ever to SD next year. My buddy is retired now so two old guys and a dog, Trying to decide exactly were to go and which week to go. Saw a lot of public land in gregory county on the map. My private email is wvhllbilly@msn.com if you want to contact me that way.
I was just around there and wasn't really impressed with most of the public land I saw. I think you would want to stay to the northern part of the county if you're set on that area.

Last edited:
Back