Greetings

Welcome to the UPH HG, Happy to have you here. Other than you have a GSP, please tell us more about you. What gun you prefer and that sort of stuff. I hope you come around other and tell stories, questions and info with us...................Bob

Thank you for the welcome. As for guns i'm on a tight budget but my favorite is a 12ga. Stoeger Condor o/u but once in a while i'll break out my Remington 870. I bow hunt for deer and turkey alot but prefer to bird hunt but Indiana is not a great state for finding alot of birds. We find a covey of Quail here and there but we have been going to Iowa the last four years Pheasant hunting, what a blast! I have two Gsp's my old dog is 10 years old but has developed a heart murmur and cancer so I had to retire him, what a shame he turned into a good Quail dog. My young dog just turned one in November he is getting there but I haven't had alot of time to work with him. My two daughters keep us busy between softball and volleyball, they really enjoy it and so do I and they won't be kids much longer so i'm going to enjoy it while I can. I will have time to hunt and fish when they are grown up!

HG, Thank you for the reply, We appreciate it.........Bob

howdy from oklahoma i know what you mean about kds and sports have 3 boys who play baseball,football and basketball don't know why i have a house i'm never there, turkey season opens here next week for the youth can't wait, glad to have you aboard and enjoy the site.

Howdy and Welcome to the site from MN:)

Back