goldeneye

Thanks WebGuy:cheers:
003-5.jpg

Even Boxer dog approves:thumbsup:
Amazing this dog puts up with me somedays
005-5.jpg

I know a few others got these lets see some :coolpics:

Ok Good for you. Goldeneye wtf are you connected or what. :D

I better be able to at least buy one of these hat's. Seems like if I can get hats from QF for simply stating a couple of Chapters.......................... LOL

Come on Web guy where is the Hats??????? I'm beating a dead horse here am I not.:D

I'd like to get a couple of them myself.

Let us know how we can purchase one

Thanks WebGuy:cheers:
003-5.jpg

Even Boxer dog approves:thumbsup:
Amazing this dog puts up with me somedays
005-5.jpg

I know a few others got these lets see some :coolpics:

I have heard that owners look like their dogs!!!! Is this true?????? LOL!!!:10sign:

I'll post a photo when my cap arrives. :cheers:

OK guys, here's the story. Webguy promised some caps, etc. to the guys that went to the hunt and get-together last spring at the preserve by Granite Falls. However, webguy didn't make it to the hunt so we never got the stuff. Recently webguy sent me a box with some caps and a few shirts to send out to those that were at Granite. Everyone recieved at least an orange cap as there were enough of those for everyone. There were only a couple of the caps like goldeneye posted. He got one of those and so did I.

I think goldeneye has stirred the bucket by posting those pics. But it would be nice if webguy could set up a "Store" on the UPH site where members could order caps, shirts, etc. with the UPH logo. I'll put the buy in his ear. It could be a nice little side money maker for him.

OK guys, here's the story. Webguy promised some caps, etc. to the guys that went to the hunt and get-together last spring at the preserve by Granite Falls. However, webguy didn't make it to the hunt so we never got the stuff. Recently webguy sent me a box with some caps and a few shirts to send out to those that were at Granite. Everyone recieved at least an orange cap as there were enough of those for everyone. There were only a couple of the caps like goldeneye posted. He got one of those and so did I.

I think goldeneye has stirred the bucket by posting those pics. But it would be nice if webguy could set up a "Store" on the UPH site where members could order caps, shirts, etc. with the UPH logo. I'll put the buy in his ear. It could be a nice little side money maker for him.

GoldenEye has a way of stirring a "BIG" Bucket :p

Hey Zeb,
Even though I didn't go I would love to buy some shirts and hats if Webguy decides to make some extras please let us know

i'm glad i'm not alone:D! and dakotazeb how about a lil blackmale? i get a hat and i won't talk about the shooting i saw while hunting with you this year:thumbsup:. :cheers:

My shooting sucked that day, what can I say. That's not the norm for me but I think everyone has days like that. Wish I had a hat for you, BUT.......

Back