golf

blackcloud27

had the annual capt coot, blackcloud, benneliboy, and funnelcloud golf tournament last week. started pouring when we got to first hole. we went out anyway. fewer victims on course that way. sucks tring to putt with wet trifocals.. benneliboy needs to be beat. should i use a driver on him or a 6 iron. i had what i thought was a perfect layup on a hole, dead center of fairway at the 150 yard marker. went to find ball in the heavy rain and could not find it. benneliboy said its behind you in the trees. i fell for it. ruined my domination of the tournament tring to get out of the trees. great day had by all. we even got benneliboy out of school for the day so we could have our annual fun. dont believe any of capt coot replies to this thread. it will be all LIES:D

How could I stay focused. It took me 5 holes to shut BC up:mad: Oh I'm so sad the queen of disco died:p I never even heard of her. For a minute there I thought he was going to start sing and put on his cop outfit:eek: I guess his mind is going. Very fun day not even lighting stopped us:) I'm sure we'll do it again. May this time BC can shot under his age:D

Back