Garmin Pro 550 2 Collar Set with Beepers

treyb

Garmin Pro 550 2 collar set with 2 Garmin Upland beepers.

What's Included:
1 Garmin Pro 550 Handheld Unit
2 Garmin collar units
2 Garmin nylon collars (BRAND NEW)
2 Garmin Upland Beepers
All charging cords for units
Extra set of collar prongs for each collar
Instruction manual

This is a set that I purchased new last year and only used on a few outings. Decided to switch to a GPS collar for this season so I am selling this set. The equipment is in like new condition and only shows a few scratches from normal use. This set was never used in the rain/water and only used while the dogs were hunting in the field. All equipment works flawlessly.

These collars don't normally come with the beeper units, but can be paired with the beepers. I added the beepers so that I could locate my dogs from a distance in thick cover. The beepers can be controlled remotely from the handheld unit for locating your dogs.

Asking $550 for complete set. That price includes shipping to your door, anywhere in the lower 48. This set would cost almost $850 if purchased new.

Attachments

• image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 11
Still available.

Willing to sell collars separately. $400 for both collars and transmitter only. Shipped to your address anywhere in lower 48 states.

Will also sell beepers for $50 each or both for $75.

Still available.

Willing to sell collars separately. $400 for both collars and transmitter only. Shipped to your address anywhere in lower 48 states.

Will also sell beepers for $50 each or both for $75.

Back