FS Remington 870 Wingmaster LW 20 gauge Like New

I have a 870 Wingmaster 20 gauge that I am interested in selling. It an LW Magnum (2 3/4 and 3 shells). The barrel is 28" and fixed modified. Gun is like new other an light wear. I bought it used and haven't put 50 rounds through it.

I am asking $400 shipped from my FFL to your FFL. PM me if you are interested or want different pictures (I am no photographer, as you can see).

DSCN0856_zpsb5b50a4b.jpg

DSCN0857_zps7ae8ee2f.jpg

DSCN0858_zps134d5488.jpg

DSCN0860_zps15f91665.jpg

DSCN0861_zps15dcad9e.jpg
DSCN0863_zps0d4d6c5a.jpg

Testament to a true hunter and live off the land/provide for ones self. You used freezer paper for a back drop. Nice little 20. Good luck, hope it sells fast for you.
:cheers:

Testament to a true hunter and live off the land/provide for ones self. You used freezer paper for a back drop. Nice little 20. Good luck, hope it sells fast for you.
:cheers:

Ya, what else would I have around the house that is white, now I have a package of fish in the freezer that says Remington 870 on the outside, LOL! :D

LMAO@BrowningCitori:10sign:

onpoint, he will always have that third shot to get the one you missed! That is what the guys alway told me when we were out in the field, with my up and over(inside joke)...

onpoint, he will always have that third shot to get the one you missed! That is what the guys alway told me when we were out in the field, with my up and over(inside joke)...

LOL....Yep:thumbsup:

do you still have the gun? if so, I'd be interested. text me or leave a message as to the best way to reach you at nine one 9-two zero one - 1163. thx

Back