Friday pheasant hunters?

myrone

Checking to see if any are interested in hunting on fridays this upcoming season.
People I usually go with can only go on weekends.
I live near Boulder and can share driving and expenses. I know some ok places out near Yuma but mostly do walkin. Let me know and we can hopefully make some plans.

I've got weekday flexibility so maybe we can do some trips this season. I also have some private access around Yuma and do WIA, too. This will be my pointing lab Parker's sophomore season. We've been out twice in Oct. to plant birds. Send me a PM with contact info and I'll follow.
Tom
Hunting002-sm.jpg

We will join when possible...

Pride and I generally hunt Sundays, but I plan to take a few Fridays off during the season. I usually hunt with a buddy or three and another dog. We travel up and down Eastern CO and venture into Kansas on occassion.

Ross
617 306-7645

I have Fridays off and would enjoy not going alone. I also have a pointing lab Nitro. It will be his sophmore years also. He just completed 3 months of formal training. Would be great to hook up this season. Will not be able to go until after 4th season elk hunt. I live west of denver and too can share with the driving and gas. Send me a PM

let's go

this is my first year hunting pheasant and would like to go I live in westminster so I could drive and we share expenses or if you want to drive it's ok let me know. Daniel

I am always down to chase birds!

Was thinking about posting a thread similar to this... I now live in the metro area and grew up killing birds in co, however, I will be unable to drive this season :( I have several high-powered bird dogs that are not only good at what they do but a delight to be around. If anyone is wanting someone to go with hit me up. I have dogs, gas $, experience, lodging, and private land to hunt if you can drive.
Just an idea!

Saw the threads and I also have weekday flexibility. I try to hit the runs in the mountains and fields out east during the week to avoid traffic on the weekends. I live in Denver south of Glendale and am willing to share gas. I don't have a bird dog, but German Shepard was able to flush a couple of birds last year when he came. I am in my second year chasing birds, so am still picking it up but have had a blast learning so far.

Drew

Back