Free Springer Spaniel

Uncle Buck

Have an aquaintince who has springers and an unintentional breeding. He says good breeding, but I know did-squat about Springers. I told him to get me pedigrees. He had x-rayed and alledgedly two pups TO BE GIVEN AWAY.
Being I already own 5 of the best pheasant dogs on the planet, Pudelpointers, I am not interested, but told him I could maybe help out. Sioux Falls SD area. Any takers?

NO THESE ARE JUST PUPPIES HE DOES NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH. ONLY TWO--THEY X-RAYED THE BITCH. hE THINKS HIS MALE BRED HIS FEMALE THRU THE CHAINLINK. HE GOT ME THE PAPERS IF INTERESTED. I WILL TRY TO GET THEM POSTED TONIGHT.

Parents are out of--Bud Logge Dugan Booth, Lauer's Bird Flushin Becky
Heal's Royal Doc, Dakota Jade of Saighton

See Pondview, Redmann's, Lauer's Kennels also if that helps.--CH Del-styls Ashwyn Dreamweaver in there too. I have 3 generation pedigree if you are interested. Bitch had two females, one male --to give away.

free springer spaniel pups

NO THESE ARE JUST PUPPIES HE DOES NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH. ONLY TWO--THEY X-RAYED THE BITCH. hE THINKS HIS MALE BRED HIS FEMALE THRU THE CHAINLINK. HE GOT ME THE PAPERS IF INTERESTED. I WILL TRY TO GET THEM POSTED TONIGHT.

hello uncle BUCK
The springer spaniel pups I'm intrestedin them I live in canada in the prov.
of B.C. in Hixon
I was wondering if the tailswere docked &due claws were removed
Doyou know if the prents of the pups are soft mounthed when retriving brids &are they liver or black &white colored
Thank You
Larry

PS
you can email me @ hibladelarry@yahoo.ca

Parents are out of--Bud Logge Dugan Booth, Lauer's Bird Flushin Becky
Heal's Royal Doc, Dakota Jade of Saighton

See Pondview, Redmann's, Lauer's Kennels also if that helps.--CH Del-styls Ashwyn Dreamweaver in there too. I have 3 generation pedigree if you are interested. Bitch had two females, one male --to give away.

Just a observation. CH is champion for show bred. Might work out for someone though. I had a gal call about a pup looking for a house mouse. I would not let her have one, but with show in there this may work fine. I never have believed that chain link story:D Amazing how several people have that story.:confused: I will let her know.

Uncle Buck posted this back in August. The pups would have probably been born in September or early October and would be 5 months old now. I wonder if they are even still available????

Back