Free Reg Brittany Female

Dave&Midge

I have a 5 yr old as of Jan 2012 female Brittany AKC registered , her blood lines go back to Nolan"s Last Bullet on mother and fathers side of breeding. I have not had time to work with this dog till last year due to health. She did do fair on pheasants first time ever hunting last season. She pointed 15 or so last year and found a couple wounded ones. I can tell you I have owned her from a pup , I just have not had anytime to train her correct and she is free to someone that would like to try. I hate a dog just sitn there. She is small in size but has a big heart and doesn't run out of speed. Always shots , wormed and cared for. Thanks Dave

Dave, good luck in placing her in the right home. Perhaps a couple of pictures and a copy of her pedigree would help. Also, is she a house dog? Has she been spayed? Just trying to help you.

Will do my new friend, will call ya sometime .Would like it to be colder one week this month of Jan, anyway no certain schedule. Will be alone this next time. Will be glade see ya again. Dave

If anyone wants a free britt she is still here. I have only one week left to find a new home for her or she will be going to a place I hate. I know she has a possibility to make a fine birddog I just have not the energy nor funds at this time. Just do not have a choice she has to go to a new home. Dave

If that doesn't work, I talked with my family, and we are interested as well. I had to retire my dog this year and was planning on a brittany for next season. Let me know.

Midge is enjoying her new surroundings, Dad is excited to have a new dog to work with. Thanks Dave. I will keep you posted on her progress. Tim

Awesome O&F !!!!!!! Hope you Keep D&M posted, I am sure it was hard for him to do that!!!

I have heard some good news and so pleased. Treat em well Midge . Dave

Dave, you have my respect. Not a lot of people could admit that it is better for their hunting pal to go with another rather than sit idle.
Nor could it be an easy decision to make, but definitely does show the relationship you have with Midge.
To you I say "this Buds for you"

Back