Free meals and dicounts for veterans on veterans day

onpoint

http://wootusa.com/veterans-day-free-meals-2010-and-other-discounts/1202/

Veterans Day Free Meals 2010

There are several national chain restaurants offering Veteran’s Day Free Meals on November 11, 2010. Most of these meals require a U.S. Uniform Services Identification Card, U.S. Uniform Services Retired Identification Card, Current Leave and Earnings Statement, Veterans Organization Card, photograph in uniform or wearing uniform, DD214 or Citation or Commendation.

- Applebee’s – Choice of seven entrees offered for free to service members. Drinks and gratuity are not included.

- Chili’s – One of six entrees offered for free to service members. Gratuity and drinks not included.

- Golden Corral -The Golden Corral Military Appreciation Dinner will be on Monday, Nov. 15th from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. A free Golden Corral meal will be given to military members.

- Hooters – All veterans and active duty military members eat for free from a special “Veterans Day” menu

- McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood – One complimentary entree to each service member. Online reservations are “highly recommended.”

- Texas Roadhouse – Anything on the “Early Dine” menu free to service members from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.

- Outback Steakhouse – Free Bloomin’ Onion appetizer and non-alcoholic drink

- T.G.I. Friday’s – Buy one get one free entrees for service members from Nov. 11th to Nov. 14th
Other Veteran’s Day Discounts 2010

Veterans also qualify for a variety of special discounts and deals throughout the year and on Veteran’s Day specifically.

- Home Depot – 10 percent discount on Veterans Day, Memorial Day and Independence Day

- Lowes – 10 percent discount on all purchases up to $5,000

- Dollar General – 10 percent discount with coupon available in circulars

- Red Roof Inn – Just mention your military status by phone, and veterans will get an instant 15 percent discount at participating Red Roof hotels in November.

- Sam’s Club – With membership, 36,000 Hugo Canes will be offered free to veterans that need “mobility assistance”

- Sport Clips Haircuts – Free haircut on Veteran’s day for all military members

God Bless you all and I hope you take advantage of some of the kind offers from these business's :thumbsup::cheers:

I Tip my hat to all of those Companies recognizing are great Veterans!!!!:10sign:

Back