Found some!

I bet that was fun, and nice shooting! Is the Weim from a hunting kennel? I know they have been trying to bring them back for some time.

Dude I got him from timberdoodle weims in Michigan. She does raise hunting Weims and hunting blood is the goal. He’s really good for the breed, excellent dead bird dog. Trying my first pudelpointer on the other side looking for a little more run. I found it, she’s a 10 month old lightning bolt!

I bet that was fun, and nice shooting! Is the Weim from a hunting kennel? I know they have been trying to bring them back for some time.
We had a interesting day in that we got the blues and bobs busted up in the same location. Got on a singles run for a while where it went blue-bob-blue-bob. Very special piece of public land.

We had a interesting day in that we got the blues and bobs busted up in the same location. Got on a singles run for a while where it went blue-bob-blue-bob. Very special piece of public land.
Beautiful dogs!!! Always wanted a Weim, and have a 3yr old PP. Can I ask where your PP is from??

Paladin gundogs in Minnesota. I’ve never had more productive points out of a first year dog, had 8-9 on the day above. Will defiantly be force fetching next year, she’s a 200 yard dog on flat land as we speak. I’m good with that in my part of the world but they have to be rock solid steady to get that far.

Paladin gundogs in Minnesota. I’ve never had more productive points out of a first year dog, had 8-9 on the day above. Will defiantly be force fetching next year, she’s a 200 yard dog on flat land as we speak. I’m good with that in my part of the world but they have to be rock solid steady to get that far.
I'm in Minnesota and will keep that in mind while I try to convince or bribe the wife into another PP. She agreed to a Weim 25 years ago but we didn't find a proven hunting pup.

I’d
I'm in Minnesota and will keep that in mind while I try to convince or bribe the wife into another PP. She agreed to a Weim 25 years ago but we didn't find a proven hunting pup.
He’s in fairmont mn, active in navhda… lots of kennel info available.

Dude I got him from timberdoodle weims in Michigan. She does raise hunting Weims and hunting blood is the goal. He’s really good for the breed, excellent dead bird dog. Trying my first pudelpointer on the other side looking for a little more run. I found it, she’s a 10 month old lightning bolt!
Oh, wow I thought she was a GSP. I bet we all would like some video, or at least some pointing/action shots!

Season is coming together, went out today and moved 11 coveys on a 4.5 mile walk. Solid size coveys 15-25, saw a covey of blues with 40. Most memorable flush in a couple years!

Curious on the force fetching. How is she retrieving so far? I think mine is a little older than yours and she is a pretty solid retriever. Our first trip she was a bit hesitant with the bigger birds, but this last trip she retrieved and marked as good as any of my labs did at 11 months. She is not pointing at quite the level I had hoped, but is making progress. I have force fetched most of my dogs in the past.

Curious on the force fetching. How is she retrieving so far? I think mine is a little older than yours and she is a pretty solid retriever. Our first trip she was a bit hesitant with the bigger birds, but this last trip she retrieved and marked as good as any of my labs did at 11 months. She is not pointing at quite the level I had hoped, but is making progress. I have force fetched most of my dogs in the past.
She has the drive to fetch, she’s marking great and finding the bird. Delivery to hand is on her terms. She’s a high motor dog and force fetch program is a must for her, I believe done right it sets all commands in stone not sand. I’ve been pleased with her pointing and have to remind myself of her age and my own advice.. year one have fun!

She has the drive to fetch, she’s marking great and finding the bird. Delivery to hand is on her terms. She’s a high motor dog and force fetch program is a must for her, I believe done right it sets all commands in stone not sand. I’ve been pleased with her pointing and have to remind myself of her age and my own advice.. year one have fun!
My biggest fear two months ago was finding enough birds for her to have fun…

4BB48C6A-88D0-4882-A707-607CA04D6DF2.png
Caught a good point on camera today from my pudelpointer pup. Held for almost a minute, I moved in and missed.
Great day!

Made a dash over to Oklahoma to get out of the wind, warming up the truck this morning headed to New Mexico

Back