For Sale: Browning Upland Vest

chewi004

Would like to get $50 which includes my cost to ship it. I only used it a few times, before I decided a strap vest better suits me. It is a large.

PM me with questions or offers. Would like to see it go to someone who can use it.

sqje5l.jpg

21jsv2a.jpg

Last edited:
I am 6 foot and 200 pounds. The vest is a large. I wear an xlarge shirt, but mostly because they shrink to how I like them after a few washes. This vest fits great for me even over a sweat shirt.

I would say if your much smaller than me, it may be a little big

Hope this helps

I'm 5'10" and 200-210 lbs. Size 44 coat, 36" waist. Should fit as I have read they run a little on the large size. Let me think on it. Really don't need another vest but like the Browning and PF logos!

I'm 5'10" and 200-210 lbs. Size 44 coat, 36" waist. Should fit as I have read they run a little on the large size. Let me think on it. Really don't need another vest but like the Browning and PF logos!

I agree...the vest should fit you just fine, and I think it would actually look good on you :D

The color of the vest is properly displayed in the pictures. Im not real sure if that is classified as "light" or "dark". I probably used the vest 3 times, so it is not faded or worn as far as color goes.

The color of the vest is properly displayed in the pictures. Im not real sure if that is classified as "light" or "dark". I probably used the vest 3 times, so it is not faded or worn as far as color goes.

It would appear that the newer Browning upland clothing is a lighter tan in color. At least that's how is appears online. But that could be deceiving too.

I own one of these vests and it is a really nice vest. $50 is a steal.👍

Irishwhistler

I agree with you sir. I only used it a few times, but it always served me well. I got a strap vest soon after this one, and the strap vest suits me better for southern Appalachian grouse.

I agree with you sir. I only used it a few times, but it always served me well. I got a strap vest soon after this one, and the strap vest suits me better for southern Appalachian grouse.

Chew,
I hear ye Mate. I have used mine primarily for pheasant hunting and while guiding hunts for the same. Due to the built in weight distribution system and large capacity game bag, I could fit several birds in the vest and carry them comfortably. It is well made, has slots for e-collar transmitter, water bottle pouches, etc. Nice design and solid construction.

If this were in my size, I would snap it up at the price you are offering.:thumbsup:

Cheers,
Irishwhistler

Chew,
I hear ye Mate. I have used mine primarily for pheasant hunting and while guiding hunts for the same. Due to the built in weight distribution system and large capacity game bag, I could fit several birds in the vest and carry them comfortably. It is well made, has slots for e-collar transmitter, water bottle pouches, etc. Nice design and solid construction.

If this were in my size, I would snap it up at the price you are offering.:thumbsup:

Cheers,
Irishwhistler

I think you are confusing this vest with the Browning Bird'n Lite vest. This vest doesn't have the water bottle pouches and some other features the Bird'n Lite has.

Back