First pics-new buddy for Parker

PairOfLabs

We had first pick of the four males in this 10 pup litter from KB Kennels in Pierce,CO who some of you know as Keskam on this forum. We made the pick on Wed. and will be bringing him home on the 28th as a slightly late Christmas present for Parker who has been lonely since Cody passed in August. KB breeds and trains both pointing labs and flushing labs. The new pup has excellent pointing lab heritage (APLA) as well as field trial championship background. As of the 28th I'll be back to PairOfLabs. Our pup has the yellow collar with dinosaur emblems in the group pic. Tom

He looks so nice, should have taken two. :)

Looks like a winner POL. Merry Christmas! :cheers:

Kevin has some great dogs. Got to do some training with him this last off season and he helped me quite a bit. :cheers:

I would ordinarily arrange to get a pup in the Spring or early Summer but didn't want Parker to be without a housebuddy for 9 months. I'm a little concerned about starting housebreaking with an 8 week old pup in January but we'll get through it. The timing will be good for early penned bird work in the Spring through Summer and wild birds in the fall. We'll see who finds/points/retrieves better-Parker or his new buddy.
Tom

Back