Female GSP-8 months, started dog

Gizafish

FEMALE GSP-STARTED DOG, 8 MONTHS OLD[/b]
Margo is a beautiful GSP. She is eight months old, whelped on September of 2012. She is from field dog stock, acquired from Weelands Kennels of Mankato, MN. She has received six weeks of starter training, learning whoa, heel, here, and field training on live birds with live guns. She is absolutely enthusiastic about birds and fields. She has received all her vaccinations, check-ups, and has been spayed. She has been socialized with many dogs, housebroken, and is child-friendly. She will be ready to hunt this fall. I now travel, and cannot have a puppy at home alone. Available to see by appointment.

GREGG GIZA
NORTHFIELD, MN
612-968-0454

I have a bunch of pics. New to using a forum, so I will try the attachment icon and lets see if that adds some photos.

Nice looking girl! I would love to take her off of your hands, but I don't think the commander in chief will allow it! Let me work on her this weekend.

Keep me posted, she is going to be a gem. She is lying on the couch now fast asleep, thinking of the birds she pointed at this morning.

Back