Federal PF Loads

3goldens

Is Federal still going to make the Pheasant Forever loads or are they throwing everything behind this Praire Storm stuff?

I cant believe Federal would dump the PF High Velocity load that we've been using for years. It has to be one of their better sellers. The PF HV load with #5's is all I've used in my 12 ga. for years. I have a case sitting on the shelf.

Yes, like the PF HV load, Federal is giving PF money for every box of Prairie Storm sold. But is the Prairie Storm going to replace the PF HV laod, I doubt it.

I hope they continue, that is all I have shot as well and I think I have 4 boxes left. The #5's are what I shoot also have tried the 4's and 6's with out near the success. I agree that the would be foolish to get rid of something so successful.

I have seen both on the shelves everywhere I have looked. Gander, Fleet Farm, L&M in Cloquet, Cabela's and Glen's in Grand Rapids. I don't think we have to worry that they are going to get rid the old Federal PF for the Prairie Storm. They probably just want to have a product at both the higher and lower price points.

P.F. vs P.S.

I have seen both on the shelves everywhere I have looked. Gander, Fleet Farm, L&M in Cloquet, Cabela's and Glen's in Grand Rapids. I don't think we have to worry that they are going to get rid the old Federal PF for the Prairie Storm. They probably just want to have a product at both the higher and lower price points.

Yep, I still saw it on the shelves the other night too. Picked up a box of the new stuff. I won't doubt over time the old stuff maybe phased out...have to see how successful Prairie Storm is going to be before the pull the plug. for ~$3 diff between the two, I personally don't think yet it's worth the jump to the P.S. - I've had too much success with the P.F.

Neil
www.uplandgameadventures.com

All i ever shot was Federal PF ammo. I bought 4 cases so i dont have to worry about paying extra for the Prarie Storm gimmick.

Back