Favorite shotgun?

crockett

Beretta 687 OU with a European oil finished stock that is steam bent and cut to fit me. I like the oil finish for grip and ease of repair of field scratches. The custom fit it was makes it my favourite, I think. It's also just pretty enough to make me happy, but not so pretty that I'm afraid to take it out in the rain.

Kismet

UPH Guru
AYA Matador II, 20 ga, 26in, imp/mod, single selective trigger, auto eject
and
Modified Winchester 370, single 12 ga, 26 in, threaded for chokes.

Ol'gun

I guess I'm old fashioned but it works for me.

My old reliable 1964 Remington Model 1100 12ga. :)

Not only for upland game, but water foul as well. ;)

Dakotazeb

Can't beat my '60 Browning Sweet Sixteen for pheasants. For Sharpies and Huns I'll take my 16 ga. Browning Citori White Lightning.

sneem

I have two. My 1959 Sweet 16 and a 12 gauge SXS made in 1949 by Barovnik in Ferlach, Austria. I especially like the Barovnik because I found it sitting forlornly in a consignment rack in a lock shop in KS.

tript2009

Last year my Stevens 555 was my "go to" as I love how light weight the gun is. I will be purchasing one in 20 or 28 gauge for my upcoming UP Michigan grouse hunt this year.

Thor

Beretta AL390 Silver Mallard for semi-auto, Browning Citori Lightning for O/U. Both in 12 ga.

gjw

Boy, what a question! You sure make it hard. To be honest, what ever gun I happen to be hunting with that day. But, if I had to say just one, it would be my 12b James Purdey & Sons. She's a self-opener, SLE, 29" bbls, DT, English grip and splinter forend, choked IC/Lt Full and weighs in at 6lbs 6oz. I guess you could say she's my baby!

Fun post.........but hard!

Best,

Greg